4 beef eye round steaks, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1/4 c water
3 tbsp. hoisin sauce
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, halved and sliced
1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1/4 c sliced green onion
3 ounces cooked Chinese noodles, broken and drained
4 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
1. Combine water, hoisin sauce and wine vinegar; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush skillet lightly with oil.
3. Add cucumber, bell pepper and green onion; cook and stir 1 minute.
4. Stir in noodles, 1 tbsp. cilantro and half of reserved hoisin mixture. Remove to warm platter.
5. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brown beef eye round steaks 2 to 4 minutes, turning once. Do not overcook. Add remaining hoisin mixture to skillet, turning steaks to coat.
Notes: To serve, place steaks on noodle mixture. Spoon warm sauce over steaks. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp. cilantro.