4znb3bigal [曾家玲] LindaChzang Blog
New Year and New Life to Everyone !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Year and New Life to Everyone !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Daily Book. Lindabloghead
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Barnes & Noble's new tablet keeps it in the game
My Daily Book. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm by yidiandiana

» Boeing 767 with 231 on board lands on belly in Warsaw after gear fails; no one injured
My Daily Book. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm by kuaiguonianlo

» Talk with me Super Noob Marcus _ Kuan
My Daily Book. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 pm by MarcusKuan

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.09.07
My Daily Book. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:23 am by *AragorN*

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.09.06
My Daily Book. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 am by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.09.02
My Daily Book. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.08.29
My Daily Book. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 am by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.08.24
My Daily Book. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.08.23
My Daily Book. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 am by LindaChzang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

My Daily Book. 2iykim2000a My Daily Book. 8df28e58

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket My Daily Book. 8d9eq8v3 My Daily Book. 9d33612d
個人相片 Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket        Photobucket      Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket     Photobucket      Photobucket  Photobucket   Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket     Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket     Photobucket            Photobucket       Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket           Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket  

Photobucket     Photobucket    Photobucket     Photobucket       Photobucket

Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucket

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Daily Book.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Thu May 12, 2011 2:27 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Diary.

總在快樂的時候, 感到有些惶恐, 在開懷大笑時, 流下感動的淚水, 我無法相信, 單純的幸福, 對人生的起伏悲喜, 既坦然又不安..

Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal]

Thursday ( Not sleepy after talking with Mark )

Hummm 1:34am (Can go sleep for now)

https://lindachzang.canadaboard.net

2My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

You couldn't say
needed someone new
You actually thought
deep inside I knew
Can you tell me How can you say
Why this should suffice
You passed me by
and your heart as cold as ice
(You passed me by)
Did you see me cry
(Did you ask yourself why)
Did you see me cry
(Did you ask yourself how)
Can you hear me cry
(Did you ask yourself)
Will we ever grow apart
You, you couldn't say
needed someone new
and you actually thought
deep inside I knew
I wonder where we will go
Will we be the same
(You passed me by)
I laugh inside I think of you
and the love we made
(You passed me by)
Tell me why this should suffice
I hold you through the night
Now will I let it go
Soon I'll let it go
Can you hear me cry
(Will you ask yourself why)
Can you hear me cry
(Will you ask yourself how)
Can you hear me cry
(Will you ask yourself)
Will we ever grow apart
You, I'll stand by your side
I'll be there for you
(You passed me by)
Please just do me right
(You passed me by)
I'll be there for you

This song i was loved then 15 years old . Now when I'm return hear this song all my memory is back ... I want cry tonight .
Every Night I'm repeat only this song and can sleep tight .
Now my heart my head is empty ..only this song around me tonight .I cant sleep tonight again ! Don't know is why ?
And tomorrow me and my brother will drive car in long way to Halifax City .
Hope not any happen come to me when drive 14 hours+ in the Highway .
Hope it's not fall down the mountain (: . ( A lot off Mountain and Forest in there Big Ocean also ...)

NVM ! Me and my brother to go in there have some thing need to do for my business . Stay in Hotel for 2 days then back home .
Oh My God pls help me let me can sleep .

Before Kasikin join me but I'm don't want chatting with everyone . I want is sleep !
But just cant sleep !!!!!! Why ley ?

Tonight not enough for sleep will be dangerous tomorrow when drive car ... Oh No !!!!!

My Daily Book. Linda62

Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.04.28 4h09am

3My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

I will choose 5 for explain .

My Daily Book. Linda13

My Daily Book. Thumbnmail“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”

My Daily Book. Linda8

My Daily Book. Thumbnmail“Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.”

My Daily Book. Linda7j

My Daily Book. Thumbnmail“Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.” Which is true and this quote does not only refer to men, but to women as well.

There is no denying that first impressions last when a man or a woman sees a physically attractive person and becomes interested with her or him. However, to most people, it’s the personality that counts when it comes to falling in love with someone. Love starts with the interaction and relation of two people and bonded by time. Even if a man’s partner is aesthetically challenged, his better half will always be beautiful to his eyes because he’s in love with her.

As for me, what I would quote is that “Love will always be a part of our lives. It is the emotion that God has given us to use for him and to other people.”

My Daily Book. Linda12

My Daily Book. ThumbnmailMen always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance.

My Daily Book. Linda4

My Daily Book. Linda11

My Daily Book. Thumbnmail“Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.”

I really annoying of all that explain ...

Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.04.26 11:40pm

4My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:19 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear diary.

I'm going offline IMVU and drive car to another province Lasale ...erm not to far 45 min drive car only .
have some thing to do in there .
Deleted all stupid messages in IMVU ...haizzzz feel annoying ! I'm lazy answer .
Linda .

2011.04.26 at 0a:19pm Tuesday .

5My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Diary ah !

Tonight is 4 night cant sleep lah ...what's stupid linda noob ...feel bored because cant sleep ...log in on IMVU want go to some room got fun just scare to got stupid thing in there . click on my Gym house afk mode in there hearing music and dancing ... just cant sleep wor ? eh eh eh er er er Nooooooooooooooooob Linda ! Go sleep noob .

4:46am 2011.04.26

6My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Why I need answer your call ? In my blog have 3 IP in Indonesia I really don't know what is ur IP .I scare banned wrong person come to Visit my blog .When exactly to know what's is ur IP number I'm going banned And You cant come again My Blog .
You think who you are ?
Linda me need to know you ?

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

7My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:57 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

8My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:39 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary.

How's feel sad today .I hate tomorrow ... I want call to my Uncle Ming I want cancel all my appointment about my heart to morrow in Hospital .
My head is empty not any to thinking .
_Super Noob (Marcus Kuan) maybe say sorry with you if I cant wake up later .But I really want to say Happy your birth 36th with you lah noob !
_Marky !!!! hatchu ...you are the one who is like make me cry and mad as you . But I'm want to hear you everyday call me is :
''crazy little girl'' ''lazy nub little girl'' ''hatchu''
or yell me some thing ,yup my head is ''hard head'' like you say hihihihi .
But I know you are the one who is care about me and love me much .
_ Chris !!!!! BraveLance .... I really miss you and happy when you call to me ask me some thing about you . Do not working to hard .Take care of yourself lah . '' Where is my rose Chris? '' pray for me tomorrow Chris !
I has done ur Phone number and ur Email to My Uncle Ming (My family Doctor) he will let you to any news of me after Operation my heart .

Love everyone I was loving and loved .
I never give up myself .I will wake up fast after Operation lah ..promise !

Linda.

Thanks all the Sig of you make to me lah Chris ..I will keep it .

My Daily Book. Lindassigcopy

My Daily Book. Lindablog

My Daily Book. Lindablogs

My Daily Book. Linda2copy

My Daily Book. Lindacopyn

My Daily Book. Lindachang

My Daily Book. Lindasigblogcopy

My Daily Book. Lindawatercopy

My Daily Book. Lindanewsigcopy

My Daily Book. Lindasig2011

My Daily Book. Valentinescadtolindacop

Thanks your Loved me Chris .

Thanks to all you given to me a lot .

Luv ya!

Love all .

Linda.

9My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Diary.
My Daily Book. Linda41

Have 1 person send to me a letter say about '' True Love '' I agree with it . In there have 9 i'm need choose is one.
he's write is:
'' True love? Is it true in this world there is such thing as "true love" or true love? Every time you fall in love with someone, you certainly feel that he is probably the true love you. But over time, you also have to face the reality of love run aground in the middle of the road, and you feel that your relationship was so far only a waste of time.
Finding true love in this world might just fantasy that would never have the tip, but you must be sure that someday you would get the "Prince" in your life. Every relationship of love that ran aground in the middle of the road, will always provide a lesson for you. With the layoffs (Love Relationship Disconnect), you'd better know about the real yourself, how committed you are to the name of love and more importantly with frequent layoffs, you will be more aware of what you are looking for (want) and what do not you want from your partner.

So, never desperate to keep looking for true love. If today you fall in love, who knows he is a true love that you are looking for. Here are 9 signs, you have found the "Prince" in your life and find "true love", you are looking for true love in life.

1. You feel comfortable and calm with the relations among you. You are so trusting that he will not hurt you. So, do not need no such thing as jealousy or fear that your mate will be having an affair behind you.

2. you both "success" through the day with togetherness, whether it's a bad day or days where you get happiness. Whatever the situation, togetherness always be among you.

3. In true love there is no such thing as drama, kepuraan pretense nor play. For example, you do not have pretended to be angry just to test the patience of your spouse, or do not have to follow the program of "Playboy Cap Cable" just to test the loyalty of your partner.

4. There is no violence in a relationship of love, a bit!
The differences that exist, not necessarily a gap, but instead became the glue for the relationship you and you can both understand more about the meaning of "respect for respect"

5. Sex or no sex, is not a problem. If your partner only think about sex only, EMH .... forget it that he is your true love.

6. In true love there is no such thing as "sacrifice" is just a commitment.

7. You both support each other to achieve his goal each.

8. No pressure, objections or other issues that could hamper your relationship, whether it's from your friends, friends, and most importantly, from the family. They are "blessed" with the relations among you.

Congratulations to find true love, hopefully one day you finally get "true love" that so far you are looking for.''

Kasikin .

Dear Kasikin ! Linda not find in there the 9th signs

I think I'm choose the 9th of 9 signs you has done here.

Love always .

Linda Chzang Saturday morning 9:30am 2011.04.23

10My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary.
What can the love in my soul be compared to another wonderful soul which is so far and yet so close of my self?
What can this symbiosis between two souls can be?
What can love be when you feel you cannot sleep at night, that every drop of dew becomes a crystal in your heart, when every breeze of wind has magical meanings?
What can love be when you feel that you want nothing more in this world that to be with the soul you love?
But what can love be in other transcendental realities? What about our souls?
Are our souls a waterfall, a true Niagara or a smile, a flirt of an angel? Are our souls a mere mood of a fairy or a lightening in a summer rain?
Our souls could be all of this and much more. But what really happens in that transcendental reality when we feel we are truly in love, that we love so much that it hurts? That the air in the room is unbreakable, that the sentimental, spiritual or physical distances kill us? What happens when dawn find us sadder than ever, looking for an excuse or an argument for the person we love so much, our Great Love? What are all theses? What are the looks lost in the desert horizons of fulfillment or those in the eyes that deeply loose each other in the others inside the souls?
We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

Linda Chzang
MTA _ 2011.04.19 08:38am Tuesday

11My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
But I cant feel it in my mind in present , maybe ... not come yet?
Milions to far truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Many day off ...Sushi bar +Restaurant is close 4 days ....

''Have some thing waiting me to do '' hahahaha

My Daily Book. Linda32

LindaChzang 2011.04.03 05:41pm

12My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

愛情裡的小偷

愛神

怎麼會 忘了我夢

怎麼

你來傳達 我愛戀

你像

微風多麼的 輕鬆

等待的我 能擁有什麼

當時的我對愛 很懵懂

你就像

愛情裡的小偷

偷走那愛 不讓他寂寞

藏在你心裡 不讓逃脫

歲月

不停的走 愛戀慢慢堆留

相偎相依的愛 能多久

你綁著 我的心

綻放出誓言的 永遠

每當你

對我牽起 愛情的手

希望

世界知道 你我甜蜜夢

美麗的點點星 散落空中

伴隨著月 悠遊的很自由

每當你

溫柔的牽起 我的手

我們的

永遠簡單 卻很感動

流星

劃過在我的 眼中

帶著

我們 曾經的承諾

每當回想

我就喜歡 看著天空

我們的故事

甜蜜也很 持久

相約

最後也要

一起

LindaChzang [曾家玲] 2011.04.01

13My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary .

How is so long the way I'm go in the park this morning when go to my restaurant ? normal is need 5 min walk can be there but today special long time ..got 1 hour because I'm sit in there and thinking .
HUH ? what's thinking ? ...erm ...don't remember or don't want remember .
I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.
In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration.
The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable. Entertainment is in art like color in pictures.
All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind.
Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

My Daily Book. Linda21

Spring really come ... and Summer will be come soon ...
Linda you're crazy ... You are loser , why have a lot that thinking ?
7 years was ... but has have? what is you have ? haizzzzz wake up please !
Always dream like that you will be got dead in crazy Linda.
He's wont to come like him said . Don't be dream on that . It's wont is true .
Linda ... you can forget something in your working everyday . You're always said : Linda always be strong not be dead that easy .

My Daily Book. Linda23

A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil , but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
I have feel like that feel ...yep really drying.
But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Linda so drama hahahaha . Crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life than destroy it.
Yep and he's destroying my heart .
Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist. I'm not give up myself and my life . I'm continue alive and look at how the life be nice?

My Daily Book. Linda25

If not working this time I really want ..... sleep !

Linda Chzang 2011.03.31 10:59am

14My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary.

God always gives someone best to those who leave the choice with someone.
Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom.
And me is the one who is !

My Daily Book. Linda18

But happiness is not something you postpone for the future , it is something you design for the present.
Some time I'm feel myself really tired . I wanna give up all everything around my life .

My Daily Book. Linda30

I want is only my family . That is enough . Yep really tired ....don't want keep . Don't want thinking my future . Don't matter what's happen to me yesterday and tomorrow ? I don't want to know and I don't want remember.
I want to close my eyes forever &ever .... I want ... forget all .
God .... How's can ?

My Daily Book. Linda22z

Linda Chzang 2011.03.29 02:10pm

15My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary.
If anyone ever asked unilaterally even once will see that love is always a difficult problem, if anyone ever put trust in love and then get back aches so bitter at times and will understand that: Sometimes, love does not need 2 ... Keep the faith pot for some corners where my heart, and let themselves fall in love and just ... alone
My Daily Book. 17351998172h1
Don't know why there are longing for the day was very far then suddenly overflow, still completely raw like we still have each other ...
Love! When it came forward that much desire, so that when washed away by a lot more. A love gone, a bit wise heart, cold heart and a little more than a little less information .
My Daily Book. 552616461258978810ketth
Unfinished and suffering in love is something nobody wants. Please pass it and forget it all because everyone is in love again. Do not question lest King ex lover back sorry for this, this is the one who matters most to you.

Along each street on my feet tonight . Street to alleviate homesickness, every long street I'm walk slowly. think about you in places far away now.
I saw many tears and shared happiness. I had so many tears
Missing, separation, anger. Let me cry tonight. To appease hearts tears. There is hidden in nostalgia. There is no pain so utter words. Can say if you can feel .
And I have let my tears in the song with my guitar for now.

Linda Chzang 2011.03.27 03:44am

16My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear Diary .

Follow my dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure I'm eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Today I'm go home in the road back home from my restaurant. I have thinking . Linda do you have feel lost ?. Yep ...I feel lost you . Because it's true. What do you feel have to lose?
_ No I won't ! I have my family . they're always take care about me . Loving me never leave me alone.
Not in love that not is the bad thing from me.
Either you run the day or the day runs you. You will be leave me alone the same another girls you was .
Not get it hurt ! No painful ! No more cry !
Crave for a thing, you will get it. Renounce the craving, the object will follow you by itself.
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
Some guys in any forum or any blog any game I'm playing .They're said : Linda I love you ...I really love you . My life will the end when without your love .
_ My god ! all is lies .
I was a liar then I'm scare . Scare for myself cant return myself .
I'm stop ...yep I really stop .
Just get the end for now .And I can be myself .
The life change ! I'm feel not lonely . The one I'm chosen for myself and my life is : My family (Dad+Mom+Me and 2 little brothers )
Enough that's enough ...Don't want more .
Linda Chzang - 2011.03.26 03:36pm

17My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:19 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

[center]Dear Diary .

Love is that splendid triggering of human vitality the supreme activity which nature affords anyone for going out of himself toward someone else.
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life than destroy it.
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
Linda still alive from the death place Then I believe the life really important .
My wish to someone love their self and their life .

Linda

Last edited by LindaChzang on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

18My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Heart Surgery! my heart seaweed critical condition.

19My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Dear god .

Thank you bring me back my life. I'm pain every time .
I'm feel tired every time. And I'm do not give up !
I'm crying again .But I'm not scare ...i'm not scare I will be leave my life . no i don't and never scare.
God ..if this world not for me stay can you bring me there with you?
Don't let me more pain .Don't let me more tired .
I can smile when i'm die !
I don't want my face to hard for look at you know?
My god ...not again ... so ...pain
My fingers not any feeling for now when moving in my key board ...
God ..pls save me !

20My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:17 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Pour l'homme que j'aime

Nous avons rencontré et nous sommes devenus des amis proches. Tout ce que je savais alors, tu étais juste un ami, mais comme le temps passe, l'amour a grandi dans nos cœurs et il se faisait fort de tous les jours, et nous ne voulions pas laisser aller de ce sentiment. Il était tellement spécial et nous avons vraiment tombé en amour avec l'autre.

Il n'y a jamais un moment que je n'ai pas pensé à vous. Votre visage, vos yeux, vos cheveux et votre être tout entier ont été tout ce que je voulais voir tout le temps. Sans vous voir juste pour une journée, a été comme un temps très long pour moi. Nous passons de nombreuses années ensemble, partageant un amour particulier vrai. Nous avons pensé qu'il allait durer toute une vie, mais il n'a pas eu lieu.

Temps demandé la séparation de notre chemin et nous avons dû décider. Peu importe combien il est douloureux a été pour nous, la décision doit être fait et ainsi, nous avons fait et nous avons pleuré et nous dit au revoir. J'ai pensé que je pourrais vous oublier, mais je me trompais. Vous avez été tout ce que je pensais. Peu importe à quel point j'ai essayé de ne pas penser à vous, je ne pouvais pas le faire parce que c'était vous que je vois toujours chacun et de tous les jours. Alors, comment pouvais-je vous oubliez alors? Si je vous aime toujours autant.

Linda Chzang

02h16am 2011.03.10

21My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

My Beloved

I feel you in the morning .

When at first I awake.

I have tried to find the words .

To tell you how I feel ?

The words that will convince you .

That what I feel is real.

I know that you've been hurt by love .

And I’ve been wounded too..

But together we can heal the scars.

Of loves which made us blue.

I had spent some time avoiding love.

With its anguish and its pain.

But since the moment I first saw you.

I've learned to love again.

If you could only see with my eyes.

The beauty you would behold.

And with my heart you’d really know.

The love of which I've told.

I know you feel the same as I.

When in your arms I lie.

I can feel the love that’s in your heart.

And I'm yours until I die.

Ring .....Ring....Oup !

God ...That's my dream.

LindaChzang

22My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

C'est soir 2011.03.01

Pour celui qui, je l'amour

Il se passe quelque chose au plus profond de mon cœur. Un sentiment étrange que je ne semble pas comprendre. Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi vous êtes toujours dans mon esprit de temps en temps. Chaque fois que vous êtes près, je ne sais pas quoi faire. Lorsque vous commencez à parler, je ne trouve pas un mot à dire ...
J'espère et je souhaite que vous avez ressenti la même manière aussi. Comment je souhaite que nous puissions être ensemble un jour mais si ce serait bien de se produire, si l'amour ne donnerait pas un moyen pour nous, parce que tout ce que vous voulait de moi n'est que mon amitié, c'est juste bien pour moi.
Je t'aime toujours quoi qu'il arrive. Toutefois, si vous vous sentez de la même manière aussi, vous serez certainement apporter de la joie à mon âme solitaire. Vous aurez certainement donner chaud à mon rhume nuits solitaires. Les couleurs fleurissent le long de mon chemin et vous verrez sourire dans mon cœur tous les jours.
C'est combien Je t'aime. C'est combien je vous voulais dans ma vie.
Linda Chzang]

23My Daily Book. Empty Re: My Daily Book. Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:57 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

If a girl loves a guy, probably one of the most obvious ways she could express her feelings is by feeding him strawberries. The simplest way of going about this is by serving him strawberries with whipped cream for dessert. An alternative to strawberries with cream is strawberries coated in chocolate, a double aphrodisiac, as chocolate is another food associated with love and passion. And then there is always the strawberry shortcake and the strawberry cream pie for those who are more endowed with kitchen skills.
yummmmmmmmy hao chzeng !!!!!!!! 7onion51.gif Oup ! sorry I'm love much is eat strawberries ...that is I'm let it in my 1st ''Love'' hihihihihi 1700.gif 027.gif

24My Daily Book. Empty My Daily Book. Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

I can say there is nothing more beautiful than having someone to love and the feeling of being loved in return. I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to see the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving.
As time passed by... I started to wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don't you know that you are someone worth keeping, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving? I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you.

Last edited by LindaChzang on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum