4znb3bigal [曾家玲] LindaChzang Blog
New Year and New Life to Everyone !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Year and New Life to Everyone !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me ? Lindabloghead
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Barnes & Noble's new tablet keeps it in the game
About me ? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm by yidiandiana

» Boeing 767 with 231 on board lands on belly in Warsaw after gear fails; no one injured
About me ? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm by kuaiguonianlo

» Talk with me Super Noob Marcus _ Kuan
About me ? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 pm by MarcusKuan

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.09.07
About me ? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:23 am by *AragorN*

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.09.06
About me ? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 am by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.09.02
About me ? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.08.29
About me ? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 am by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.08.24
About me ? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am by LindaChzang

» Linda Chzang [4znb3bigal] 2011.08.23
About me ? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 am by LindaChzang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

About me ? 2iykim2000a About me ? 8df28e58

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket About me ? 8d9eq8v3 About me ? 9d33612d
個人相片 Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket        Photobucket      Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket     Photobucket      Photobucket  Photobucket   Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket     Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket     Photobucket            Photobucket       Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket           Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket  

Photobucket     Photobucket    Photobucket     Photobucket       Photobucket

Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucket

You are not connected. Please login or register

About me ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About me ? Empty About me ? Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Yup I can tell you

My real name is : Linda _ Chzang

Ages: 22

The one who's the girl got 40% crazy +20% Romantic +20% easy get mad when unhappy +20% is like disturb someone !

_How's you think ?

_Do you scare me?

_Have a bit '' LOVE '' me ?

Joking with you me is the styles happy girl always smile and laugh ... be joke never to think you will get mad .

Do you have any thing want to say with me ? 7onion68.gif

https://lindachzang.canadaboard.net

2About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 am

Shade.

everything i want to say to you is that i love you and i like youuuuuu.

3About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Are you serious ? joke lah I'm just like you too !

4About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 am

Shade.

yes i'm serious, more than you think, but sadly, we're living far away, i would love to meet you in real life ;p

5About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

Yes we're to far. And my heart have taken 9onion57.gif

6About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Shade.

mine's broken now Y,Y , hehe we can still be good friends ;D

7About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

off course why not my dear friend? we're just friend

8About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am

Negimaru

Negimaru

Hi Linda Do you still remember me T_T

9About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

You are my dear friend in my 2nd family FMU forum and server :)

How about you my dear?

10About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Negimaru

Negimaru

Hello My Dear How Are you now in Canada?

11About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

My left leg still pain (was got accident last 2 weeks ) not better yet Doctor said more 2 weeks later then fine ... Now is few hurt then move . Thanks 4 some thing about me ... I'll be fine soon .

12About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

Negimaru

Negimaru

真情最美!情義無價

情長!路更長

在兩情相悅的柔情蜜意裡,不管這段感情是合法的還是非法的(法律文書上沒有非法感情的概念),無一不希望與自已的摯愛和知心的人能夠心心相印,相擁到永久!有人說男人多情,其實男人也不是天生多情的種子,如果能夠遇到讓他為之傾心的伊人,他也會執子之手相攜一生的!

相反, 女人卻不一樣。當她和一個喜歡的人在一起的時候,她所想的就是他,她所做的也就是為了他。這時,即使有一個比現在的更好的男人出現,她也不會放棄他的。因為她的專情。而當她決定放棄他的時候,那就是說一切都沒有餘地了。因為她絕情。

男人可以在他已和一個喜歡的人在一起的時候,在他的心裡說不定還有一個或更多的「她」存在。因為他多情。男人可以在多年以後心中還在掂記著他的女朋友現在過得是否安好。因為他長情。男人和女人真的很不一樣。當男人知道以前的女朋友現在過得不好,他會去安慰她,而當女人知道以前的男朋友現在過得不好時,大部分肯定不會去安慰他。 對男人來說,女人是要來保護的,而他則成了個大英雄。對女人來說,男人是要來依賴的,而她則成了個小鳥兒。

女人不明白怎麼男人可以有這麼多的心去記著那麼多的情。而男人不明白怎麼女人可以這麼決心的忘了一段情。

其實,男人對你說分手的時候應該還有餘地的。因為他多情,也因為他長情。女人對你說分手的時候那就是沒有餘地了。因為她專情,也因為她絕情。

就好比,男人和男人之間愛搭肩膀以示友好,而女人和女人之間則愛手拉著手以示友好。相對來說,男人在開心和不開心的時候都喜歡大笑。而女人呢,在開心的時候她會開懷而笑,在傷心的時候她會傷心的痛哭。男子漢,流血不流淚。女人呢?如果她在傷心的時候還滿面笑容的話,那別人肯定會以為她有問題了。

一個女人要決心和你分手的時候,你就不要妄想可以再把她的人和心留下。一個女人是不會輕易的把分手二字說出口的。但,一個男人說要和你分後的時候,你還可以努力一把,說不定你們還會有機會。很簡單。就是多情和長情,專情與絕情之分。

在一個女人全身心的投入到一段感情中去的時候,那她的心是牢不可破的。但一個男人全身心投入到一段感情中去的時候,卻還是可以有間隙讓另一個她有機可乘。

當女人決定,她要離開他的時候,那這段情就真的完蛋了。不要問為什麼,這個結果是必然的。當男人決定,他要離開她的時候,那她還可以補救的,未必完蛋。同樣的,這個結果是必然的。

人本身就是感情的動物,不可一日無情,包括親情、愛情、友情等,有一個知心的愛人(情人)會讓你對生活充滿期待、對事業和工作充滿激情,在勞累和閒暇之餘給心愛的人一個甜甜的問候、一個真心的祝福、一個親呢的電話都會讓生活多姿多彩!

一個讓你在每天奔波和辛苦後還能為之牽掛的人時刻閃耀佔據你心頭,是多麼令人甜蜜幸福的事!我們都是平凡的人,我們不能拒絕內心真正的想法和需求,我們有最平凡的想法,也有最平凡的追求!我們鄙視那些口是心非的假道義者,一個連自已內心真正的渴望都不敢表達者讓他用自已的虛偽和虛情假意!去高唱所謂的高尚和美德吧!

一遍遍的聽著《在我心裡從此有個你》,感覺是如此的美好和動聽、聲聲入耳、句句情真!像清風掠過心田,溫暖滋潤我心間!

真情最美!情義無價!愛我所愛、無怨無悔!那些清高者請拍磚吧!!!

Beautiful truth! Brotherhood priceless

And as long! Way longer

Sweetness in the sexual gratification, regardless of this relationship is legal or illegal (not legal instruments on the concept of illicit feelings), and both hope and own the best one can love and heart to heart, embracing the permanent! Some say a man passionate, in fact, is not born a man passionate seeds, if they encounter to whom he attracted to the Iraqis, he will need your hand Xiangxie life!

On the contrary, women are different. When she and a love of people together, she thought that he, she has done is to him. At this time, even if there is a better man than there is now, she will not abandon him. Because of her empathy. When she decided to abandon him, that is to say there is no room for all. Because of her unsympathetic.

A man can have, and a love of his people together when, in his heart might have one or more of the "she" exists. Because he was passionate. In the hearts of men still Dian remember many years later his girlfriend is now flies well. Because of his long love. Men and women really different. When men know that the old girlfriend now flies well, he would go to comfort her, and when the women know that the old boyfriend, now flies well, most certainly not going to comfort him. For men, a woman is to be protected, and he became a big hero. For women, men come to rely on, and she became a little bird.

Women do not understand how a man can have so much to remember so many heart conditions. Men do not understand how a woman can forget for a while so the determination of the situation.

In fact, the men break up when you say there should be room. Because he was passionate, but also because of his long love. Woman told you to break up that is not room for. Because of her special circumstances, also because of her unsympathetic.

Is like, love between men and men take the shoulder as a friendly gesture, but is love between woman and woman holding hands to show friendship. In contrast, men in happy and unhappy when they are love to laugh. The woman then, in happy times she would laugh at the sad sad when she cries. Man, blood is not shed tears. Woman? If she was still smiling at the sad time, then others will certainly think she has a problem.

A woman determined to break up with you when you stop dreaming about her and the heart can then leave. A woman is not easy to break up the word unspoken. However, a man said to you after hours, you can work one, maybe you will have the opportunity. Very simple. Love is passionate and long, empathy and unfeeling distinction.

Fully involved in a woman in a relationship to go, that her heart was unbreakable. But a man threw himself into a relationship go, but there is still space for another her chances.

When a woman decided that she should leave him, that this situation really finished. Do not ask why, this result is inevitable. When the man decided that he was leaving her, that she could be remedied, and may not be finished. Similarly, the result is inevitable.

Themselves are creatures of emotion, not get ruthless, including family, love, friendship and so on, have a loyal lover (lover) will make your life full of expectations, career and work full of passion, in her spare time to exhaustion and loved one a sweet greeting, a true blessing, an intimacy of the phone will make life colorful!

One lets you run around and hard every day worried about the people after whom time can occupy your mind shine, What a sweet happy things! We are all ordinary people, we can not reject the true inner thoughts and needs, we have the most extraordinary ideas, but also the most trivial pursuit! We despise those who leave the moral duplicity of those, one with a real desire to own inner expression of who have not let him use their own hypocrisy and hypocrites! To sing the so-called noble and the United States and Germany it!

The listening over and over again "in my mind from there you" feel is so beautiful and touching ears, every word true love! Like a breeze passing over the hearts, warm and moist my heart!

Beautiful truth! Brotherhood priceless! Love me love, no regrets! Those lofty please Paizhuan it! !

Are these are correct the translation of your sentences

13About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 am

Negimaru

Negimaru

Ohh i hope you will be fine

14About me ? Empty Re: About me ? Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 am

LindaChzang

LindaChzang
Admin

That story was make me cried .

Thanks 4 the trans .