Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1. Do not post messages that are inflammatory, extreme, divisive, incoherent, or otherwise inappropriate.
Do not engage in anti-social, disruptive, or trolling behavior.
Do not post broad-brush, bigoted statements.
SPAMMERS ARE BANNED immediately.
Try to steer clear of hot-topics like politics and religion. If it is discussed in the house or on other reality shows, it can be brought up within limits. If a poster starts spewing far-out kookery on either side of the spectrum, I will delete your post and ban you.
2. Do not tell other posters what they should be posting or how.
It is not your job to lecture other posters about the post subject or topic.
3. If a thread has been dormant for over a week do not quote and respond to an old post. If you have a new thought or something interesting, please feel free to post, but do not drag up old conversations.
4. If a houseguest or a former houseguest joins and posts at this site, then all civility rules apply. There will be no bashing of any member even if they were a houseguest.
5. All rules apply to private messages. If you send a nasty PM to someone, you will be banned.
Moderator decisions won't be explained. When a thread is locked, there may be an explanation, but not necessarily. When a post is deleted, the moderators are not required to give an explanation.
It is fine to bash the houseguests when they are in the house within reason. However, do not bash the other posters who differ with your opinion.
If you want to say something negative about a houseguest use common sense.
Do NOT call someone a rapist, pedophile, child molester or any other over the top slurs.
Avoid sexist terms like slut, whore etc
It's fine to call someone's actions weird, creepy, dumb, kooky, loud, obnoxious, etc.
The list is long, but be reasonable. Remember, someone else may like the person you are slamming. There is no reason to unnecessarily antagonize other posters.
Hi to all friends /Visitor/ It's good to be nice towards peoples in this forum.
Have Fun in this forum to relax ,so we ask you to have fun (inside the limits of respect and no flood pls .